Monday, April 1, 2024

Assistant Professor of Learning, Design and Technology Ela Castellanos-Reyes Outlining Creation of Open Educational Resource Wins Best Research Paper Award from AERA Design and Technology SIG - Janine Bowen, NC State

Now, a paper outlining the creation of open educational resources and co-authored by Castellanos-Reyes has been selected to receive the Best Research Paper Award by the American Educational Research Association (AERA) Design and Technology Special Interest Group (SIG).  “This means a lot to me, because I have always been very excited about this project. It’s the project that brought me to the USA and gave me the opportunity to understand what educational research could be,” Castellanos-Reyes said. “It’s a reflection of a lot of perseverance. The project and the paper showed to me that, when God gives me a project, and I see it has a future and believe in it, I have to keep working.”

https://ced.ncsu.edu/news/2024/03/13/paper-co-authored-by-assistant-professor-of-learning-design-and-technology-ela-castellanos-reyes-outlining-creation-of-open-educational-resource-wins-best-research-paper-award-from-aera-design-and-te/